I made this recipe from my cookbook From Your Garden To Your Family a few weeks ago for my family and I thought I would share because it’s one of our favorites and just so dang easy to prepare.
I am so excited to be back home in North Florida, I’m looking forward to getting back to gardening. I tried my hardest in South Florida, but man, between the torrential rains, heat and bugs, it was damn near impossible.
If you are into gardening and gluten-free/grain-free recipes, for sure check out the Art of Motherhood School. It gives you access to all my cookbooks, books, eCourses, workshops, classes, a private support group and more. I believe learning how to bulk freezer cook and make easy one-dish recipes like this one (that you can freeze after or freeze during assembly and cook later) are the FOUNDATION for having the time and space to take care of yourself and work on your personal growth and healing. Art of Motherhood School teaches you how to bulk freezer cook AND teaches you self-care and self-healing techniques and supports you through the whole process.
Chicken and Grape Bake Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, rinsed and dried
- 2 onions, quartered
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons balsalmic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk keifer (dairy milk keifer would work too)
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine mustard, vinegar, and coconut milk keifer and coat chicken pieces completely, then roll in almond meal/flour.
- Arrange chicken on large baking dish.
- In a bowl, gently toss onionsand grapes with oil to coat and then add them to the baking dish and sprinke everything with salt and pepper.
- Bake until chicken is crisp and golden and internal temperature is 165 degrees.