Chicken and Grape Bake Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, rinsed and dried
- 2 onions, quartered
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons balsalmic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut milk keifer (dairy milk keifer would work too)
- 1 cup almond meal/flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine mustard, vinegar, and coconut milk keifer and coat chicken pieces completely, then roll in almond meal/flour.
- Arrange chicken on large baking dish.
- In a bowl, gently toss onionsand grapes with oil to coat and then add them to the baking dish and sprinke everything with salt and pepper.
- Bake until chicken is crisp and golden and internal temperature is 165 degrees.
Recipe by Mama & Baby Love at https://mamaandbabylove.com/chicken-and-grape-bake-recipe/