Chicken fingers are a big hit in this house. I have made many different versions that we love dearly. If you are grain free, but can eat dairy, these nuggets with almond flour, butter and parmesean cheese are amazeballs. If you love Chick-Fil-A nuggets, but don’t support that business or want put that junk in your body, try this grain free copycat recipe.
I love this recipe because the chicken fingers are so versatile. I can grab them for lunch when I am heading out the door, or make a nice salad and eat them on top or roast a couple veggie sides and call it a proper meal.
This recipe is grain-free and dairy-free, but still full of flavor. Hope you like them as much as my family does!
Grain-Free, Dairy-Free Chicken Tenders
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne (optional)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- Prep chicken if not pre-cut.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix almond flour and spices into one bowl.
- Melt coconut oil in another bowl.
- Dip the chicken strip into coconut oil and then into the almond flour mixture and place on baking pan.
- Dip and cover all chicken and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and light brown.
- Let cool and place in freezer bags, stacking like bricks to save space.
P.S. Remember, I have lots of other promotions, deals and resources for you this month to help you get your pantry and freezer overhauled, stocked and organized before back to school time to help you eat healthier and save time:
Other freezer cooking resources:
-My ecookbook bundle! 150 recipes for $25!
-Get one month free with Once a Month Meals when you buy the Pro Yearly plan and get the option to swap out and save menus.